Monday 16 December 2013

Beauty in Bloom

I was feeling a little down in the dumps a few days ago so I decided to have some chilled time and read through a few books that I haven't read in a while.

Beauty in Bloom by Natalie Bloom, founder of Bloom cosmetics, is an inspirational 'beauty' book. I feel as if this is not your typical beauty book as it talks about the importance of finding inspiration in your everyday life.




This book contains the uses for and basic application tips of different types of makeup products. My favourite part being "Indefinable Beauty", which discusses the importance of having grace and respect for yourself.

The illustrations in this book are absolutely amazing! These gorgeous pictures were created using watercolour which gives a soft and calming feel to the book.




What books inspire you?



xoxo M

No comments:

Post a Comment