Monday 27 January 2014

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara Review

As I have started getting into filling in my eyebrows more often, I have decided to include a clear mascara to tame my brows throughout the day. In now way at all are my brows unruly on their own, however, sometimes throughout the day my brows will fall out of their striking place.



Recently I have been using Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara and have been really enjoying it. It does the job for me, because lets face it all brow gel does is brush your eyebrows into place then hold it throughout the day. I can confidently say that it kept my brows in place throughout a busy day as well as holding the colour that I applied with a powdered eyeshadow. The no frills packaging does not bother me one bit as it only cost $3.50 at my local Priceline. The spooly brush is easy to use, however, I do see some people having a problem with how large it is, but it does the job fine in my opinion.


What is your favourite eyebrow product?

xoxo M

5 comments:

  1. oh thank you so much! Of course I will, I just had a quick look and I love your style x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't fill in my brows (one less thing to worry about!), but I have a brow gel that I like to use every now and then to keep my brows in place. I've got the Prestige Cosmetics eyebrow gel and it works well enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about one less thing to worry about! Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to deal with my eyebrows. But I'll definitely have to try out the Prestige gel once i'm done with essence

      Delete
  3. I've never had a brow gel before, this one for £3.50 sounds perfect though! Don't really need to pay much more than that!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that you shouldn't have to invest in a product like a brow gel

      Delete