Thursday 5 December 2013

Favourite Red Lip

I am obsessed with a bold lip, any colour and I am there. The classic red lip does hold a special place in my heart though. I feel confident and in control when I am rocking one. I will wear a red lip and basic eye literally anywhere; at work, meeting friends for lunch, a night out or when i'm home and bored.

These are my top 5 favourite red lipsticks...


Revlon Super Lustrous in Raspberry Bite, Revlon Lipstick in Coral, Australis Colour Inject in Cha Cha, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic and Essence Lipliner in Red Blush.

Revlon Super Lustrous in Raspberry Bite
An extremely bold lipstick that is not for the faint hearted. This vampy lipstick will made a gorgeous bold statement to your look. I'd describe this shade as a dark berry. Perfect for the holiday season!


Revlon Lipstick in Coral
Such an unique shade that is perfect for those hotter months. It brings brightness and colour to your face. This shade is a red toned coral.



Australis Colour Inject in Cha Cha
This is the classic red shade that I think of when it comes to red lipstick, not to dark, not to bright. Perfect for all occasions, i'd say this shade is slightly blue toned which equals whiter teeth.



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic
I have spoken about this lip colour before on my blog, because I absolutely adore it. This is a perfect 'everyday' shade because of its subtle tint and colour. It doesn't budge so that you can feel safe knowing that you don't have to constantly check for fading and smudging. 



Essence Lipliner in Red Blush
By itself to me this shade is very grown up and sophisticated when applied all over the lip with a clear gloss. When this matte lipliner is used as a base for another red lipstick this combo will last such a long time.



Before i'm off I just have a few quick tips for wearing this amazing shade on your lip;
- Exfoliate and moisturise you lips before.
- Pair with a 'neutralish' eye look.
- Have fun with it and own the look!!

What's your favourite lip colour?

xoxo M

No comments:

Post a Comment